About 20 million Americans live in mobile homes, the largest source of unsubsidized affordable housing in the nation. In areas like California, where the median home price is nearly $533.500, mobile homes often offer the only chance of homeownership for those on limited incomes.
At DRS Property Management, Inc., we understand that your home is your investment, and know the importance of providing and maintaining the parks in a “safe, clean and fit for human habitation” condition. This includes safe electrical service, drinkable water, and sewage disposal, all to a location on each lot from which the service can be connected to the mobile home or RV. We also can help park owners to comply with the law and provide safe roads and common areas. It is important that residents feel comfortable and confident that they can notify their Property Management Company and be assisted with their concerns, questions and maintenance request, all within a timely and courteous manner.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
· Collections of Rents
· Maintenance & Property Inspections
· Budgeting & Financial Reporting
· Marketing & Leasing
· Evictions Assistance Application Screening & Processing
· Supervision of Contractors & Venders
· Management of Onsite Personnel (hiring, etc.)
· Maintaining Compliance with State Regulations & Local Laws
· Working with Owners on Capital Improvements
· And much more